Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stepping Stones

I believe that people are stepping stones, people guide us either to our destiny or a lesson. Everyone you meet guides you to take a step, weither its a step forward or backward. I have met many people that will never know how much they effected my life. I regret not meeting the people that made me take a step back, they were just a lesson I had to learn to get to where I am and where I'll be in the future.

I have all these thoughts in my head fluttering around, but for some reason I can't get it out in written form. I wonder why, since this was the only way to quiet my mind in the past, maybe there is just too much to sort through and its been so long since I've released it.

I am starting this new chapter of my life. I haven't a clue weither it will be a step forward or backward, but right now I have my chin up towards my future, whatever it has in store for me has to be utterly amazing. My life right now is all over the place, a chunk of me is left in Minnesota, part of me is in California and my heart is in North Carolina. I am so excited to go there, make friends, learn more about myself, express my art in a way I haven't before. I am waiting for that day that I feel at least a little content.

I guess I haven't really stayed with the whole "stepping stone" theme, but as long as I have it down I can build on it and return to it later. I guess this is it for tonight. goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment