Saturday, May 28, 2011

Back and forth

I find myself completely screwing with my mind. I am trying my best, really, its just hard living life and you don't always know the right direction to go. Right now I'm dealing with the crazy rent situation with the ex, how exciting. He mind fucks me into saying what he wants and then I just end up getting fucked. And I say that I want to be there for him and that if he needs help I will and the next day bam I'm going back on what I said, what is going on here? I just want all of this to be over, I want him to stop hounding me on this whole rent thing, haven't I been through enough? Doesn't he feel that he has put me through hell and I don't deserve any more of his torture?

Why can't things just be easy. frngoreghbheroksmfrweagup ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment